FIRST TIME PASSPORT/NEW
PASSPORT/LOST OR STOLEN PASSPORT
* IT IS MANDATORY TO INCLUDE THE ABC PASSPORT REQUEST
FORM AND ABC
AUTHORIZATION FORM WITH EVERY
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SIGNATURES ON FORMS MUST BE ORIGINALS; FORMS WITH DIGITALLY
PRINTED SIGNATURES WILL NOT BE
ACCEPTED BY THE STATEíS DEPARTMENT.
STEP ONE: REQUIREMENTS
APPLICANTS WHO NEVER HELD
A US PASSPORT BEFORE:
- Application form DS-11 must be signed in front of a Clerk or
a Post Master. Click here to locate an Acceptance Agent near
- Original Birth Certificate (no copies).
- One (1) passport size picture (2"x2")
- The US Passport Agency charges in the amount of $
195 and $ 170 for minors under 16 years old
- A copy of the airline ticket or travel itinerary
showing the departure date within three days (if no visa is required) or
within ten days if a visa is required of the date of application.
- Two (2) copies of the driver license or state ID.
- ABC VISA & PASSPORT SVCS authorization letter inside the sealed envelope
- ABC PASSPORT request form
outside the sealed envelope
- ABC VISA & PASSPORT SVCS Service fees with the
- Return postage fee, please click for postage
EXPIRED PASSPORT 5 YEARS AFTER EXPERATION DATE:
Same as the above mentioned except the # 2 requirements (Original
Birth Certificate) should be replaced by the Expired Passport (which is 15
years from the issuing date).
LOST OR STOLEN PASSPORT:
In addition to the above mentioned for applicant who never held a US
passport before from (1 to 10).
- A statement regarding your Lost or Stolen Passport
- Application form
Minors who have been issued a
five year validity passport must always apply for a first time passport.
Children under the Age of 14 must submit in addition a DS-3053
form along with the following
letter of authorization filled out by the parent or
ABC VISA &
PASSPORT SERVICE CHARGE:
6-10 Business days $ 125
Expedited service:††† 24-48 Hours† $ 225
Return Postage fee. Click postage rates.
STEP TWO: BRING THE REQUIREMENTS TO
A Clerk of court/ or a Post
Master the Application Form: (form
DSP-11) must be signed in front of a Clerk / or a Post Master and
endorsed by them. You must then request of the Clerk or Postmaster that this
application be placed in a sealed envelope, it should be only opened
by the Passport Authorities. Donít open this envelope. Do not leave the
envelope with the Clerk or a Postmaster.
Please write your complete name,
date of birth, and departure date directly on the sealed envelope.
Enclose the sealed envelope in a separate Federal Express envelope.
(Please call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 and specify priority first morning
delivery on the air bill)
Please fill out the request form and
send a copy to ABC VISA & PASSPORT SVCS along with the sealed envelope.
The accuracy and the completion of this form will assist us to secure your
passport in the timeliest manner.
US PASSPORT AGENCY
Regular Processing: $ 195 Minors (under 16): $ 170.00
envelope should contain:
- The sealed envelope.
- ABC Visa & Passport SVCS request form
- ABC VISA & PASSPORT SVCS service
fee.(credit card or money order)
- A self-addressed return
mail-label (Fedex, UPS, USPS) to be used to
convey the processed document(s) back to the applicant.
*Please be advised:
If no return label is provided by the applicant, the following return postage
fee may apply:
*Continental USA Only*
FedEx 2nd Business Day
FedEx Letter (Priority Overnight - up to three passports)
FedEx Envelope (Priority Overnight - overweight package)
FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery)
recommend using FedEx for all same day and rush applications********
Please forward all documents to our office:
ABC Visa and Passport Services
California Street, N.W
Washington D.C 20008